Saturday, November 4, 2017

Keyshia Brings A Cold Front To Miami With Her Iced Out BET Hip Hop Awards Bodysuit



- Eleven days. As soon as you step
out of this car, this chick goin' viral. -  - KEYSHIA:
People are acting like how do you wear an outfit
like this on the red carpet? And I'm like,
honey, this is Gucci. Gucci's not here,
so I'm gonna wear Gucci.

- AMINA: Keyshia's
brand is exploding, Gucci has had the best
year of his life, and it looks like
Keyshia's year is going to be
equally as exciting. - Tonight, I'm presenting
with Blac Chyna and Dave East for the Best New
Hip Hop Artist. I am actually excited
because I can't wait for Gucci to watch
me on stage, you know, to see me out alone,
out there representing us. I'm ready for whatever
it takes to be Mrs.

Davis. - ALL:
Cardi B! - AUDIENCE:
[cheering, applauding] - Not only am I presenting
for the first time, but my girl Trina
is performing tonight. I am so excited for her. - AUDIENCE:
[cheering, applauding] - KEYSHIA: I really needed
this time to enjoy myself, especially after
the Vegas drama.

But Cinderella must turn
in her diamond slippers, since that I'm 11 days away
from being Mrs. Davis.  Rozay
[laughing] How're you doing?
- Congratulations! - Thank you so much. - You know we are going
to be there.

Oh you already know
we are going to be there..

No comments:

Post a Comment