Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Drop the Mic Michael Bennett vs Vanessa Hudgens - FULL BATTLETBS



[Music playing]
SINGER: You must be insane. Come on. A knockout. You must be insane.

Hey, yo, Joshua.  What up?  Bring me a beat. [Beatboxing] (RAPPING) Your
eyes are far apart. Insulting you is easy.

They look opposite directions. There's no way that
you could see me. I admit you're impressive,
but you shouldn't even try. It's also impressive
when you eat a pizza pie.

So why we matched up? I don't know you in the least. I get it, it's a theme-- beauty and the beast. I'll destroy you tonight and
you'll always be a sucker. Congrats on last
year's Super Bowl.

Nope, that was your brother.  Hey, Josh, drop
that beat, please. [Beatboxing] (RAPPING) I'm pretty
bummed, this is a fail. You got me battling a
[bleep] fake Ashley Tisdale.

I'm a major star. You just an amateur. You couldn't work the Super
Bowl if your ass was a janitor. I'm out here winning.

I'm out here working. You out on the stage at
Coachella just twerking. Miss Superhero, maybe
you can help me. What's your super power? Looking cute or taking selfies? That is a nice face right there.

That is a nice face. That's a nice face. Come on.  All right, all right.

Let's bring this back. Bring that beat back. [Beatboxing] (RAPPING) I was in
"High School Musical." It was a huge movie and
it helped define Disney. You are just goofy.

And Michael, I think we
should question your taste. Your beard looks like you
glued pubes to your face. 300 Pounds, imagine how
is beard is stinking. He's the only man
I've seen break a sweat just from thinking.

Is this the best you've got? Oh, stop being lazy. You can't beat me, just like
you couldn't beat Tom Brady. I'll be a Coachella like, hey.  Man, you twerking.

No, that's good. That's good. All right. (RAPPING) Compared to you,
I'm a child like Andre.

I can't be scared of
Ariana not so Grande. Looked up your music. I knew that I should. Sure I played it for my kids
and said, no, that's not good.

You're a triple threat. I know what that means. Every time you seem to
sing, people tend to leave. If you were Drake, I
still wouldn't listen.

Try being me. I can show you what a hit is. Not like a single
hit, but like a hit. Like a hit.

Bring it back. [Beatboxing] (RAPPING) Michael dreamed of the
Super Bowl his whole life, then got ejected from the game
from starting a fight. Your endorsements go to charity. What a thing to do.

Too bad no brands
want to endorse you. And yes, you're on the Seahawks. That sounds fun. But remember they cut
your ass back in 2009? Oh, while you're here,
I need a favor one time.

Please help me out and
get this jersey signed. Oh, I'm sorry. That's your brother's jersey. I would never want
your autograph!  No! [Beatboxing] Ooh.

OK, OK.
Can you do me a favor, Josh?  What's up?  Make her famous again. [Beatboxing] Yeah, yeah. (RAPPING) OK, the harsh cut
wants to worry about me. I got 65 million
and 50 guaranteed.

In "Spring Breakers," your
bikini was a distraction. But to me that's the best part
of watching your ass acting. You got a show. It's called "Powerless," right? What's that about? Us battling tonight? You're a little thing.

I'm a monster of the game. I start to show grease but you
just another [bleep] stain. I want to hear  From the crowd. Is it Vanessa Hudgens? [Cheering] All right, all right.

Or is it Michael Bennett? [Cheering] Our winner is-- it's
got to be Vanessa. She was in the pocket. [Music playing] You must be insane. Come on.

A knockout. You ought to be ashamed..

No comments:

Post a Comment