Sunday, October 22, 2017

BEYONC REACTS TO ELDERS REACT



(Ragtime music)  - That's quite an album. - You go, girl. - She's got a great voice.
Beautiful voice. - (FBE) How did you feel when
you found out that she and her team actually invited you guys
to her show tonight? - Well, I don't know.

I thought, "Is someone playing a joke on us?
Is this true? Is this real?" - This is like a once-in-a-lifetime thing. This does not happen to just anyone. - To be invited like this,
it's just off the chain, man. I'm so happy.

- It's like I'm going to visit
the Queen of England. - It's the most gracious,
lovely thing to do. She is such a class act. She is a goddess, you know?
Thank you, thank you.

(Ragtime music)  Yay!
- I'm about to pee my pants, I'm so excited.
- I'm just excited to be staying out late! - (Photographer) Oh yeah, one, two... - (Man) First of all, we love you.
- We love you too! - (Man) Thank you so much
for all your amazing opinions. - Thank you.
- (Man) So we have found out that you will be meeting Beyonc. (Collective screaming) - I'm speechless.

My heart's still pounding. - I feel like a kid again.
I feel like I'm a teenager. I mean, an 80-year-old teenager? - (Squeals and laughs) (camera shutter clicks)  (electronica music)   (ragtime music)  (silence).

No comments:

Post a Comment