Friday, June 21, 2019

UEBS Golden Knights vs Laser Knights (Turn on Captions)



Hey guys just a little reminder before my video while my camera is on this gray fuzzy carpet here. Remember to turn on captions you'll find some funny stuff down there It's getting to the video. Intro in three two one Go Okay so for this video we have 250 Golden Knights vs... 250 Laser Knights So Yeah, let me just introduce you to the teams.

So here, we have the Laser Knights, and I'm sure you noticed that They're jedi. Basically, I mean you would know that if you watch Star Wars, but Hey, some people don't in that's perfectly fine. I won't judge ya. Here we have Golden Knights.

You probably expected this as in what they look like Now I think they are the weakest hero unit in the game and Like Laser Knights they are hero units However I am rootin for them, but at the same time I'm kind of not because I do believe they are the weakest but that's what I'm here to test So uh let me just get into position. Here we are with the bird's-eye view of whole battle and Let's Get it going Cinematic Now unlike yesterday's video, I'm going to let the battle play out. I'm also gonna be panning the camera Yeah, it seems my theory was correct that the Golden Knights are the weakest. Let me just...

Oh right, cinematic mode, the stats are off. Well I. Guess we'll just have to see I. Don't know Like cuz I'm not seeing a noticeable shrink or growth between them.

I think they're actually pretty equal units But it seems as the Laser Knights are winning Cinematic off Yeah the Laser Kights are winning, but you know like I said we're gonna let this battle go out Oh They stopped their line, and they've got another cluster because there's more Laser Knights. That's easier for them to win If you hear voices in the background don't worry about it. The house is usually crowded, which is why I'm quiet in my videos And Laser Knights are Victorious Well that settles that My favorite unit didn't win but I kind of expected it so I guess it's not that bad Besides Laser Knights are also one of my favorite units of the game Just another casual video, later..

No comments:

Post a Comment