Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Golden Knights Hockey Fans



(Rock music) [WOMAN]: I've been coming
here since I was born. It's local, so you don't
have to go far to do it. It's just kind of in your blood
if you're born here, I think. [WOMAN]: I like the action,
the excitement, the crowd, rallying around the team
and stuff like that, and something to do
on a Friday or Saturday night.

[WOMAN]: I can yell and
scream and cheer them on. It's amazing! I love it. [MAN]: I love Clarkson hockey. That's about the size of it.

My grandson and I come together, haven't missed a game yet. [BOY]: Two things I love about
Clarkson hockey is it's thrilling, exciting, and you see a lot of good plays here. [GIRL]: I love coming and I love
seeing the intensity of hockey. And I think Clarkson really brings that, and I really enjoy just the
community of Clarkson hockey.

[WOMAN]: We like the pep band. [BOY]: I like the chuck-a-puck.
I like the players. [YOUNG WOMAN]: I love the pep band, I love the atmosphere at Cheel, and I love how great
we're doing this year with both our teams ranked
second in the country! (Chanting)
Let's go tech! Let's go tech! Let's go tech! (Music swells) (music ends).

No comments:

Post a Comment