Monday, May 6, 2019

BrotherhoodHome Team Episode 2NowThis



Actually right after the game, me and Perron were like
'are we going downtown to eat or are we going next to Summerlin?' So were like 'well go to Summer and just take it easy tonight.' Marc-Andre actually texted me, hes like, are you
guys downtown? Theres a shooting going on.' We have an active shooter inside the fairgrounds. [Gunshots] I told Perry like, do you mind coming back home<font size doesnt really affect him as you see him finishing hits.

We won a championship together this summer
in a charity tournament, so we got clothes that way. We got some shrimps, well get some
veggies, sweet potato, and some ribeyes. Thats the only steak I always eat. Its the best one, ribeyes.

I like my ribeye the night before a game. Its a ritual, I need it, so I cook that really good. Hes burnt the steaks the last three
times so well see how its going to go today That's a lie. [Laughing] Thats for you.

It feels like theyre an old couple already. Its a little weird. [Laughing] Theres probably three percent over
there three percent speaking English. Just stop talking okay? [Laughing] Youre only digging a hole for yourself there And youre in there.

Theyre both from Quebec, right? So they
both played in the Quebec major junior hockey league. So theres a little bit of chemistry that way. Those two guys I met this summer we were
on the same flight over from Vegas to Montreal. What do you mean, is it a sport,' of course its a sport.

Is it in the Olympics? [Laughing] Whats wrong with you? Since then Marches family isnt in yet,
so they spend a lot of time together. Marches having a tough go against me,
he cant deal with it the right way. Losing in golf, losing in cards. [Laughing] I dont have my clubs yet! Im playing with his clubs theyre antiques, hes had them for ten years.

And people wonder why we have a bad
reputation, French guys, guys like him. 3...2...1...Go. It was a really weird path for me as an 18 year-old, I didnt get drafted in the NHL. I got drafted the next year as a 19 year-old in the first round.

St. Louis Blues select from Lewiston of the
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, David Perron. I was pretty proud of that it doesnt happen often that<font

No comments:

Post a Comment