Tuesday, April 3, 2018

'The Tyler Oakley Show' Dirty Laundry with Carrie Underwood



>> Hey, everyone. My name is Tyler Oakley and
welcome to The Tyler Oakley Show. I am joined today by seven-time Grammy award winner, Carrie Underwood, everybody. >> Hi.

>> [APPLAUSE]
>> I saw you last night in concert. It was everything. I was going through all my tweets to see
all the things that I've said about you from all the time that I've loved you. And I wanted to show you this one.

>> My updated Lady Marmalade, Gaga,
Robyn, Nicki, Carrie, Beyonce. >> If you could could recast
Lady Marmalade who would want in that? >> Maybe Arianna Grande. >> Okay. >> Who do the kids listen to these days? >> Obviously we need to
celebrate your new single.

It's called 'Dirty Laundry'. >> I like to fold things. >> Well, then you are in luck. >> Yeah, okay.

>> Each item has a question attached,
and we'll go back and forth, and maybe learn each other's dirty laundry? You pick one first. >> Go for that, ooh! >> God, Ellen underwear.
>> Straight for the undies. If you could trade places with anyone
in the world, who would it be? I would like to be one of my dogs. They get to sleep in the big bed
>> That's the dream.

>> They kind of lay around all day-
>> While you're like doing 30 songs in a row. Have you ever made out with a fan? You know, I don't know,
I would hope that anybody that I- >> I don't know. >> I would hope that anyone that I enjoy-
>> This is a diplomatic answer. >> Adult time with would
be a fan of my passions.

>> Yeah. >> [LAUGH] Same question to you. Wouldn't you hope that your
husband is a fan of you? >> Yeah. >> Then there you go.

>> No, he was,
I met him in a meet and greet. >> Made out like a bandit, on that one. >> Yeah, I did. >> That's great.
Okay, next one.

>> Made out.
[LAUGH] Who is your celebrity crush? Other than my husband-
>> Yeah. >> Chris Pine. >> Ooh. >> Like, I don't ever wanna meet him,
because he is a crush, you know what I mean.

>> Right, it would change the dynamic. >> Just stay pretty on my trees. >> [LAUGH] The stems.
>> Yeah. >> You know who I think is so adorable? Nick Jonas or Joe Jonas.

They're both handsome men. >> Yeah. >> Have you met them? >> Yes, Nick saved me from bouncy
balls at a, this is [LAUGH] weird. >> Tell me everything.

Now I need to know. >> Those giant blowup
balls that people have. >> Was one coming at you? [LAUGH]
>> They were everywhere. I forget what award show it was,
confetti like showering over the audience.

>> They were coming down from the club,
okay. >> Yeah, you're just like, no. >> And Nick Jonas saved your life? >> He saved my life. >> Wow.
>> Saved my face.

>> That would be my Twitter bio,
if that had happened to me. [LAUGH] Nick Jonas saved my life. >> Yeah, Nick Jonas saved my life. >> Do you ever go commando? Never.
>> No.

>> No. >> No, I have shorts on
underneath everything I wear. >> Really?
>> Yes. >> Well, I was wondering cuz your outfits-
>> I have shorts on right now under this, yeah.

>> I was like she's like twirling and
prancing. >> Yeah, I will not have
a wardrobe malfunction like that. >> I was positive nothing
was gonna happen. >> I hope I never have a wardrobe
malfunction, of any item, but of that magnitude, no.

>> Got it, okay. >> No.
>> Thank you so much for joining me. This was so much fun. Congrats on the tour, and-
>> I fold better than you do.

>> Congrats on life.
Listen, I'll get to this. [LAUGH] I'll fix all of this. If you guys are at home be
sure to go to the tour. I'm sure you can get all the information
in the description below.

>> Thanks for joining us. >> Thanks for having me.
>> Bye, friends. [MUSIC].

No comments:

Post a Comment