Sunday, April 1, 2018

Pal Tells All On Carrie Underwoods Appearance After Gruesome Facial Injury



Carrie Underwood admitted she is not quite
looking the same after receiving over 50 stitches from a fall. In an exclusive interview with the singers
pal Adrienne Gang, she is telling all on Underwoods appearance weeks after the accident. In November, Underwood revealed she underwent
surgery on her wrist after falling down steps outside of her Nashville home. Weeks later, she revealed the accident was
much worse in a blog post to her fan club members.

"There is also another part of the story that
I havent been ready to talk about since I have still been living it and there has
been much uncertainty as to how things will end up, she wrote. Its crazy how a freak random accident
can change your life. She continued, In addition to breaking
my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. Ill spare you the gruesome details, but
when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told Mike [Fisher] that he
had put between 40 and 50 stitches in.

She explained that she is still healing
and not quite looking the same. Gang, who appeared on Bravos Below Deck,
posted a post-workout photo with Underwood on December 12. She seemed completely fine with the exception
of her wrist brace, she told Radar. I learned about her accident after I met
her so I didnt pay too much attention.

Gang explained that she didnt notice any
cuts, scars or bandages on her face. She looked lovely, she continued. Nothing out of place that I noticed. She looked fine.

Just a bit sweaty from her work out, but nothing
else. In the photo, Underwood could be seen wearing
a wristband from her surgery. Last week, Underwood posted a photo on Instagram
of her face wrapped in a scarf..

No comments:

Post a Comment