Thursday, March 29, 2018

Carrie Underwood Spotted For The First Time Since Facial Injury



Country music star Carrie Underwood was spotted
out for the first time since her dangerous fall in November 2017. Underwood made headlines in early January
2018 after a post-workout snap from December 2017 was discovered online. The photo, shared by fan and Below Deck star
Adrienne Gang, featured the two women posing together. Posted on December 12th, the pic shows Underwood
just over a month after her tumble down the stairs outside of her Nashville home.

Underwood sustained several injuries from
the fall, including cuts, abrasions, and a broken wrist. After canceling her performance at the Country
Rising benefit concert on November 12th, Underwood underwent surgery on her wrist. However, Underwood shocked already worried
fans when she announced that her fall may have resulted in a major change in her appearance. In a letter to her fan club shared in late
December, the former American Idol winner revealed that she'd injured her face during
the freak accident outside of her home.

"In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow
managed to injure my face as well. I'll spare you the gruesome details, but when
I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [my husband] Mike that he
had put between 40 and 50 stitches in." As such, Underwood warned fans that she's
"not quite looking the same." However, judging by Gang's photo alone, Underwood
still looks very much like herself. Even Gang admitted, "I had no clue she was
injured." Speaking with Us Weekly, Gang added, "I had no idea she got hurt prior to meeting
her. She had a wrist brace on, but I didn't think
much of it until I saw the headlines after I posted our picture together.

She looked great and seemed to be in great
spirits." Sounds like Underwood may just be her own
worst critic. Thanks for watching! Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to
our YouTube channel. Plus check out all this cool stuff we know
you'll love, too!.

No comments:

Post a Comment